Marshall County - Announcement Group - Dispatch 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb9tfh

Has anyone seen the codeplug in Marshall county Radio? Is their "Countywide" or "Dispatch 1" (Talkgroup 384) Channel programmed in as an Announcement Group channel in the Trunking Personality?

frankcastle

Has anyone seen the codeplug in Marshall county Radio? Is their "Countywide" or "Dispatch 1" (Talkgroup 384) Channel programmed in as an Announcement Group channel in the Trunking Personality?

HUH? I am not sure what you are talking about, but here is what TG 14400 is used for: county wide dispatches for all Marshall County public safety agencies. In other words, "Hot" toned out calls. TG 14416 is used for law enforcement talk channel. This is what the officers on the street use to talk to dispatch and vice-versa. The actual display on the radio for these TG is MCS DISP 1 for the 14400 TG, and MCS DISP 2 for the 14416 TG.I hope that is what you were asking.

Last edited:

kb9tfh

I am aware of what the talkgroup is used for, I was just wondering if their PD radio's had that talkgroup in the Trunking Personality as the Announcement Group (ATG).

frankcastle

I am aware of what the talkgroup is used for, I was just wondering if their PD radio's had that talkgroup in the Trunking Personality as the Announcement Group (ATG).

I'm somewhat new to this so I guess I don't know what you mean by "trunking personality" or "announcement group". I've never heard of either one of those terms. If you could explain, I'm sure I could help you out, as I know exactly how their radios are programmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.