scanner stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

W9NES

Have you tried Ham Station in Evansville? Other than Radio Shack that there are no other scanner stores in the wabash valley.Could any of our members in the Terre Haute area provide any other info?

KD4YGG

Database Admin
Three possibilities come to mind...

The CB shop over in Marshal, Illinois just west of Terre Haute on I70 - first Illinois exit westbound

Deputy Electronics, Seymour Indiana around Highway 50 and 31 and I-65 area

Bud's in Belleville (US 40 and SR 39 west of Plainfield)

I've only been to Bud's - nice place.

As previously mentioned, The Ham Station in Evansville is highly recommended. Call 1-800-PAY-HERE and ask for Jeff.

The only other place is Fry's Electronics in Fishers - just northeast of Indianapolis.

canav844

Three possibilities come to mind...

The CB shop over in Marshal, Illinois just west of Terre Haute on I70 - first Illinois exit westbound

Deputy Electronics, Seymour Indiana around Highway 50 and 31 and I-65 area

Bud's in Belleville (US 40 and SR 39 west of Plainfield)

I've only been to Bud's - nice place.

As previously mentioned, The Ham Station in Evansville is highly recommended. Call 1-800-PAY-HERE and ask for Jeff.

The only other place is Fry's Electronics in Fishers - just northeast of Indianapolis.

Does Buds have a website?

z96cobra

If you go to Frys, plan in spending a few hours there looking around! Man, I love that place!

N9WP

I'll second what z96cobra said, Fry's has descent prices on the scanners and you will spend hours in there. Last time I was there they had the Uniden XT scanners and the Home Patrol.

scannerboy01

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3)

If you wanted to do online shopping, Radioworld is quite good. I've ordered from them and I have been quite happy with their service and shipping. By the way, they are located in Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.