Safe-T Tower Locations

Status
Not open for further replies.

dispatcher40

Feed Provider
I on the Ohio / Indiana Line near Randolph Co. Ind. I just obtained a Pro-96 and wondered if there were any towers near this area. I looked at a listing of the tower sites, but unless I'm missing something I don't recognize any of these as being near Randolph County. If the SAFE-T system is supposed to be Indiana's version of the OH Marcs I would think there should be a tower near by?

Any light that could be shed on this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks

racin06

dispatcher40 said:
I on the Ohio / Indiana Line near Randolph Co. Ind. I just obtained a Pro-96 and wondered if there were any towers near this area. I looked at a listing of the tower sites, but unless I'm missing something I don't recognize any of these as being near Randolph County. If the SAFE-T system is supposed to be Indiana's version of the OH Marcs I would think there should be a tower near by?

Any light that could be shed on this issue would be appreciated.

Thanks

Randolph, Jay, and Wayne County do not have their SAFE-T towers constructed. These counties are part of Phase II which I believe will be completed in 2006. Here is a link to a map of the progress of SAFE-T: http://www.ai.org/ipsc//safe-t/update/currentmap.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.