Terre Haute Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

usswood

Testing heard on the old VHF 154.190 Fire Dispatch...I believe they are trying to get their in house paging system back and up and running... They can't figure out how to do it in the new P25 and the fire crews are tired of staying up all night listening for radio calls! LMAO!!!

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Testing heard on the old VHF 154.190 Fire Dispatch...I believe they are trying to get their in house paging system back and up and running... They can't figure out how to do it in the new P25 and the fire crews are tired of staying up all night listening for radio calls! LMAO!!!
Lol should add unication to the belts.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

usswood

wow, no voice only tones and all voice is still on the P25 LOL

Sounds like Ra-Comm is hooking up the new/old system for them... funny thing, can't find a current license for the 154.190 Freq

Last edited:

DJ11DLN

I heard part of that too...sounded a little "goofy." Agree with MILF, just get Unications and be done with it, but then THFD (all of TH PS for that matter) has always kinda had to do things their own way. I think I will bring the old Pro-18 in from the pickup and lock it on THFD Dispatch, and dig out an old scanner or H-T I can plug the old VHF paging freq into and just see what I can catch...showing my age here, I do miss hearing their morning radio checks on VHF of long ago.

SCPD

QRT
Does anyone know why can't I hear the tones go off for Terre Haute Fire Dispatch , also I'm confused on what going on

DJ11DLN

That's what the original post says!
Did they go to low power, by chance? Come to think of it, I can't recall hearing any activity from them on VHF in awhile. I hear the SAFE-T side just fine and of course Vigo Fire Dispatch booms in on VHF out here. I'll have to pay more attention next time I'm over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.