Local INDY area tests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Am studying everything I can find for the Tech Class, and am about to pull the trigger on an dual band HT. I am wondering if any of you guys in the local Indianapolis area have info on when and where the next testing session is? No info on the ARRL site .

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Am studying everything I can find for the Tech Class, and am about to pull the trigger on an dual band HT. I am wondering if any of you guys in the local Indianapolis area have info on when and where the next testing session is? No info on the ARRL site .
You can probably test at the Indy Ham Fest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
TY. Aug 11 is perfect timing almost lol. Right after Gen Con, and gives me plenty of time to study.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
This question is pretty specific to Indiana.

You can always get a pretty good listing of test sessions conducted by ARRL VE teams by going to: Find an Amateur Radio License Exam in Your Area You can search by ZIP code and distance, city, state, etc.

While the search features are non-existant, you can always find a listing of Laurel VE test sessions at: https://www.laurelvec.com/?pg=exams

There are other VECs, but I'm not aware of any besides ARRL and Laurel that are operating in central Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.