Conseco Fieldhouse [Com's]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armadillo5

Premium Subscriber
I was wondering if anyone knew what sort of communication's are in use for Conseco Fieldhouse? Security guards? Gate guards? Game time com's?

I see they use Moto radio's but the antenna is hard to figure. I think it might be UHF but unknown.

The business directory says there are 3-10 UHF channels in use but when programed in for monitoring, nothing is heard.

Any help much appreciated!

Thank You!

Armadillo5

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the help. Late last night I was able to click on the "link" from the "last reply".

Today, I am having trouble clicking on that same "link". Can you please re-send the "link"?

I appreciate the help.

Armadillo5

Premium Subscriber
So I have plugged in these frequencies and so far all I am hearing is a hospital discussing different patient's needing some help with their beds.

Are these the ONLY frequencies possible or are there others...?

-OR-

are these frequencies "shared" and then I would need to find the correct PL or DPL Tone to monitor ONLY Conseco?

It sounds like there are many different agencies/businesses on 463.95. Nothing is popping up that sounds like Conseco.

Thank you for re-posting.

Armadillo5

Premium Subscriber
Just another thought...They use ESG security personel...Would it be possible that ESG has their own set of frequencies?

Just an idea....

dfoutch

Premium Subscriber
Another thing, those freqs are LP, like 2 watts, even the base stations are 10 & 20 watts. You are gonna have to be real close to hear them. And yes, there may be lots of other business's using one or more of the freqs. Do you know the full name of that security company you noted. Wait, I'll use the wildcard search for "ESG Security". And I found it.

http://dettifoss.fcc.gov/acweb/viewer/viewframeset.jsp?__executableid=208&id=639196&connectionhandle=q7whmBpUho%2btg5MUYUgZxq1%2brbtKHLkAq7RmnwSbegyRYEMWxKx8m0pEgUAaXCZHB8MSDImIexxWt7foY7wBuIMEv18lQxjMCQCTjGYfVbM%3d&closex=null&outputname=%2fgenmen%5fa%2fdb%5f19%2fd%5fadmin%5fl%5flm.roi&saveoutput=false&outputType=ROI&serverurl=http%3a%2f%2fdettifoss%3a8088&volume=dettifoss8

Armadillo5

Premium Subscriber
Thank you for the help. I think this might be more in line of what I am looking for.

How are you finding this info? There seems to be alot of helpful information within each listing.

Thank You!

Armadillo5

Premium Subscriber
I appreciate the help in locating these frequencies. I have been listening while downtown but nothing seems to be indicating these are in use.

I will try some more listening.

Thank You again for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.