Help with SAFE-T P-25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

w8prr

Premium Subscriber
Is the system still 3.6 baud or is it now pure APCO 25?

I am comming to the Brickyard race Sunday and wanted to program the system in my BC396.

Also, any other help on local public saftey systems for the area? Can get the NASCAR freqs at the track

Thanks

Rick W8PRR

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
When the database says "P25 exclusive" then it'd be9600...

aaron315

Safe-T is a 3600 baud mixed mode.

MECA SYS-1 (Marion County / Indianapolis) is a Smartnet II. I would recommend this system for your attention while in and around Indy for the weekend. Most of the S1-Tx groups will be in use.

Enjoy the race, and your stay in Indy.

w8prr said:

I am comming to the Brickyard race Sunday and wanted to program the system in my BC396.

Also, any other help on local public saftey systems for the area? Can get the NASCAR freqs at the track

Thanks

Rick W8PRR

Viper43

w8prr said:

Thanks

Rick W8PRR
3.6 ??? try 3600, 3.6 would be a bit slow :)
So where you sitting? I'll be in turn 1 for the start then moving to pit road. I will get to the track very early and will be monitoring the 2m & 70cm bands prior to the time I have to start work at 8am. If anyone wants to meet up we could do that prior to 8am or just after the public gates open at 7, say at the Pagoda. After 8am though I'll be busy till after the checkers fall.

V

Status
Not open for further replies.