Polk County SO Racom Radio ID's list

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjatwood

I have been making a spreadsheet of radio id's on the Polk County Sheriff Racom system. I have id's for the Sheriff's office, PD's and FD's. I am not sure how I would post the list so that it could be updated but at this point I have over 500 id's logged. If anyone is interested please let me know.

rjatwood

I would like to be able to keep the spreadsheet intact so users can make changes and have a way to sort and copy text for easy uploading into a scanner. My primary scanner is a PSR-800 so I select all the cells with the data I want do a ctrl-c, then I use the copy from clipboard option in EZScan to upload data. I noticed that xlsx or xls is not a file type you can attach on the website. I suppose I could zip and attach. Please let me know If you think a pdf or txt would be better.

bemyax

Feed Provider
Perhaps you could post the spreadsheet in Google Drive. Different levels of view and edit privileges can be set, I think.

rjatwood

Well lets give this a try. I used Google Drive as suggested, I will put the link here if everyone likes this method I will move the link to the Polk Co wiki page.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtYrV2GbXwPrdGl1OGtuNWJfUWdoUWo0bFNDbXpDUGc&usp=sharing

Also please keep in mind this is a ongoing project so the information will change. All efforts have been made to keep the information as accurate as possible but there are no guaranties. You will see that there is a lot of missing unit id's, I began to notice that most dept. do not have a car or handheld for every unit(officer) so many id's share the same radio so linking a unit id to a radio id is not possible. If a unit seems to use the same radio day in and day out I put the unit id on the alpha tag but this to may be wrong after a period of time.

Last edited:

rjatwood

I'm not sure if anyone is using this list but it now has over 600 Radio ID's in the list.

Has anyone else heard the 500 series Unit numbers? They seem to be Polk Co Sheriff Deputies but I'm not sure what they are for and why the have different unit id's. All the traffic for these units seem to be on handheld radios no cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.