RAGBRAI. sag wagon freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCOTTHARRIS

Premium Subscriber
does anyone have the sag wagon frequency s they use and any ham ops freqs. They will be in my hometown on Saturday. Thanks 146.520 I know but is there any others. 20 years on our FD and we are trying to get geared up for there arrival on this Saturday. Tks KC0LME. EN42

Last edited:

timkilbride

Database Admin
In the years past 155.475 is really active, followed by 155.340, and 151.475. 155.370 will have traffic, but that will eventually get filtered down (passed along) into one of the above frequencies. ISP Base/LEA and county law ops as well.

Tim

SCOTTHARRIS

Premium Subscriber
ragbrai freq

Thanks Tim for the info.I thought all the fire/ems would be active just thought there might be something else I was missing.

Sisilija

Premium Subscriber
I've been working with your EMA. They can give a very comprehensive (in fact, one of the best I've seen) commo plan for the event

SCOTTHARRIS

Premium Subscriber
Ema plan

Thanks I will have my chief get a hold of the plan.I didn't know they where working in a plan because they are only going to hit part of the county. the far west and the northern part. Thanks Scott

Sisilija

Premium Subscriber
Thanks I will have my chief get a hold of the plan.I didn't know they where working in a plan because they are only going to hit part of the county. the far west and the northern part. Thanks Scott

I misunderstood your post. I was referencing the Buchanan County Plan and I think you are in Delaware/Clayton County. Sorry.

The Buchana County Plan is worth seeing, however. It is VERY well done!

timkilbride

Database Admin
I just looked at the physical route. It looks Friday and Saturday they will be going through some denser RACOM territory, then the first 5 days. Might be a good day to find some of those TG's that are not used much.

Tim

emtcasey

Premium Subscriber
I am not sure if CARE out of Iowa City is doing the medical for the route or not this year. but you may try and find their Racom TG.

Status
Not open for further replies.