Shawnee Co. P25 Alternate CC's

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd0ega

Premium Subscriber
Updating my scanners.......going with what is shown in the RR database for the Shawnee County system there is 1 CC and no listed alternates....does anyone know which of the other 14 frequencies listed is an alternate or alternates? I don't want any half guesses from someone 6 states away who doesn't monitor or is familiar with this system.

troymail

Silent Key
I don't want any half guesses from someone 6 states away who doesn't monitor or is familiar with this system.

Can't understand how that would even be possible...unless they were recently in the area, monitored the system, found that information, and didn't bother to submit it.

Last edited:

kd0ega

Premium Subscriber
Trying to keep the radio trolls from derailing this post is all.....even though they don't monitor this system and I have my doubts they even could find Topeka on a Kansas road map they still find it necessary to add their verbal diarrhea.

Project25_MASTR

Millennial Graying OBT Guy
Typically when I want to play with P25 systems I park on a talkgroups and analyze the control channel info using Pro96com. It'll tell you the information regarding the system.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.