Basehor, KS Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

mertz

Freq Change

Basehor changed their freq's a couple weeks ago. I entered the freq's on the leavenworth section and now hear leavenworth co dispatch for the sheriff's but not Basehor PD. I had a Basehor PD key up his mike and call in to dispatch to test and the channel 1,2,3 did not have him on it. Can anyone shed light as to why I can't hear them. I have been scanning for years and this is my first problem.

hkrharry

Member - RR DB AdminMo/Ks
Database Admin
Bashore ReBanded Last month

Try These:
856.83750 811.83750 WNNS500 RM 114 DPL CH 1 Leavenworth County Sheriff FM
857.83750 812.83750 WNNS500 RM 156 DPL CH 2 Leavenworth County Sheriff FM
858.36250 813.36250 WNNS500 RM 624 DPL CH 3 Leavenworth County Sheriff and Small Town Police

see above message with the link to the full freq list......you need to reprogram your scanner. the DPLs did not change. Note : the ch 3 freq did not follow others in the decimal increments like the old ones did.

mertz said:
Basehor changed their freq's a couple weeks ago. I entered the freq's on the leavenworth section and now hear leavenworth co dispatch for the sheriff's but not Basehor PD. I had a Basehor PD key up his mike and call in to dispatch to test and the channel 1,2,3 did not have him on it. Can anyone shed light as to why I can't hear them. I have been scanning for years and this is my first problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.