Warren County TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd5bff

Feed Provider
I've noticed that sometimes my radios (Pro-96, Pro-2096) have a hard time decoding all transmissions and I get nothing but control channel noise during the transmission. If I remember correctly, I don't have a table loaded for the system. Is it needed for this system and if so why and what are the parameters that need to be loaded? I've tried different antennas and that hasn't helped with reception and decoding at all.

davidp124

Premium Subscriber
As far as the Warren Co FDMA TRS goes, programming should be 800-900 standard, no band plan for the system. The old analog system did require a band plan, if I recall. I am using ARCxt and Sentinal programming.

david
warren co

kd5bff

Feed Provider
Thanks David for the reply. I'm going to look at the programming again and maybe run pro96com to see if I'm missing something. I don't typically like monitoring 800mhz systems because they seem so temperamental and then you add digital, that doesn't seem to help. I get better results from my 2096 but it still has issues decoding reliably. The system I used to listen to up north was on a different band but I believe it had more repeaters and it was very solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.