• To anyone looking to acquire commercial radio programming software:

Please do not make requests for copies of radio programming software which is sold (or was sold) by the manufacturer for any monetary value. All requests will be deleted and a forum infraction issued. Making a request such as this is attempting to engage in software piracy and this forum cannot be involved or associated with this activity. The same goes for any private transaction via Private Message. Even if you attempt to engage in this activity in PM's we will still enforce the forum rules. Your PM's are not private and the administration has the right to read them if there's a hint to criminal activity.

If you are having trouble legally obtaining software please state so. We do not want any hurt feelings when your vague post is mistaken for a free request. It is YOUR responsibility to properly word your request.

To obtain Motorola software see the Sticky in the Motorola forum.

The various other vendors often permit their dealers to sell the software online (i.e., Kenwood). Please use Google or some other search engine to find a dealer that sells the software. Typically each series or individual radio requires its own software package. Often the Kenwood software is less than $100 so don't be a cheapskate; just purchase it.

For M/A Com/Harris/GE, etc: there are two software packages that program all current and past radios. One package is for conventional programming and the other for trunked programming. The trunked package is in upwards of $2,500. The conventional package is more reasonable though is still several hundred dollars. The benefit is you do not need multiple versions for each radio (unlike Motorola).

This is a large and very visible forum. We cannot jeopardize the ability to provide the RadioReference services by allowing this activity to occur. Please respect this.

kenwood tk-3207g-c fleetsync help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdbeetle

Hey I just bought a new kenwood tk-3207g-c radio and I can not for the life of me get the fleetsync tone to work and the dtmf tone to work either, I am kind of new at programming but have done it alot in the past, is there something im missing? I have set everything in the fleetsync settings turned on everything I know to turn on but it still will not make the fleetsync sound or the dtmf sound as well, it also says it has mdc 1200 as well? but it will not work, I have the kpg87d software that came with it. really all i want the radio to do is make the flletsync or mdc 1200 sound when i key up as silly as that sounds i think it its cool lol
any help on this would be very nice.

Thanks Beetle

T0mSmith

I will be glad to look at the codeplug and tell you if I see any thing wrong. Have you selected "FleetSync" using channel edit for each channel you want to use? Here is another wild idea. It may not be your situation, but I come across some Kenwood branded radios that I believed to be clones. They looked good, and worked fine on the basic features, but did not have some of the advanced features. I am not even sure they were clones, but they were definitely striped down versions from China.

wdbeetle

Kenwood fleetsync help

Well I can say you are right I did get it off eBay from China so I'm sure that is what it is. And yes I have selected fleet sync on every channel threw channel edit as well. One thing that's crazy is every time I read the radio the fleet sync list has changed from what I programmed into it. It has fleet sync list with 8 fleet sync groups. but everything else stays the same. Also I'm new to this site as well so just let me know how I can send the codeplug to you? It will be later tonight when I get off work tho. Thank you for the help

T0mSmith

You can post a link of a youtube video, or you can send me an email at: wrackley AT sgcoc DOT com

halgurd

Kenwood 3207G-C software

Hello
I have a kenwood3207G-C wireless and I'm using KPG 87D software, but it does not work for this software model.
Thank you for advising me if you have any other software

Attachments

• photo_2018-07-26_15-25-20.jpg
    photo_2018-07-26_15-25-20.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 73
  • photo_2018.jpg
    photo_2018.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.