RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > Commercial, Professional Radio and Personal Radio > Kenwood & EF Johnson Forum

Kenwood & EF Johnson Forum - For discussion of land mobile radio products manufactured by Kenwood or EF Johnson. For discussion of Kenwood Amateur Radio Equipment, please use the Amateur Radio Equipment forum.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2015, 9:44 AM

Default GPS and Dispatch Software

In the following link you can download demo version of EZ PTT Software, user guide and troubleshooting included

Fleet Sync and Nexedge compatible (including new special status for NX5000 series), advanced GPS functions, call recording, automatic answering machine, calls reports among other features

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8i2oddvv4e...Z_PTT.zip?dl=0

Regards
Sponsored links
Old 08-07-2015, 2:01 PM

default user: admin
default password: admin
Old 08-17-2015, 4:30 PM

next week we will be releasing EZ PTT version for ICOM radios
Old 08-18-2015, 11:06 AM

Works well. I've tried on out nexedge type C network and in conventional mode. Easy to install and user friendly.

We have just put up a Kenwood Type D single site system, so I would be interested in the Icom version of this package to? Will it be type d compatible or only conventional for the Icom?
Old 08-18-2015, 3:56 PM

This may sound strange but if you want to use an Icom type D system you must use the Kenwood version of EZ PTT software ,but if you want to use a kenwood type D system i don't believe Icom version will works

I tested the system in conventional for Kenwood and Icom, also tested Kenwood type C and Icom type D, I've noticed that the software does not work 100% in type D systems, this because Type D takes some time to assign a channel and may cause that sometimes commands sent from the software to radios may be lost, in order to fix it we had to add some extra time before sending commands but this makes software slower

hope i can get a Kenwood type D system to test soon, so i can give you a reliable answer
Sponsored links

Tags
dispatch, fleet sync, gps, kenwood, nexedge