Classifieds

Note: You must be a Premium Subscriber to post new classifieds listings.
Uniden SDS100 scanner
Uniden SDS100 scanner like new. Serious buyers no scammers. 1.Has DMR, NXDN and waterfall upgrade. 2.Charger and two extra battery's. 3.Original...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX 2
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Realistic Pro 2001
How about,programmable scanner,with the scanning red lights and a large digital read out.And this scanner still receives great on analog...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
BCT 8 ANALOG TRUNKTRACKER
This is a really clean and working scanner.I have the mobile bracket,telescoping antenna and power supply.I pay shipping and use paypal
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BC-RH96 Remote Head
I have a bc-rh96 scanner remote head for sale. $225.00 free shipping to conus The BCT15X is NOT INCLUDED,
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Hoser from Radio reference. May know him from a few years back. (My father)collection for sale
Most photos wont load due to size. So please contact for info and prices. Shipping available! Available below. Several whelen 9000 bars of...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for a Motorola XTS 5000 that somebody can legitimately program trunking systems receive only.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Whistler TRX-2 Base Scanner
I have a whistler trx-2 base scanner that works 100% Sell $550.00 with free shipping to conus
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Whistler TRX-1  New In Box
I have a whistler trx-1 new in box, took out of box, put few frequencies into to make for sure it worked. Works 100% Sell for $500.00 with free...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
Brand new in box with all accesories. Plastic still on screen.
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
New
Views
CDM1250, Raspberry pi, linking and programming Bundle
Everything you need to get online, Allstar or a linked GMRS System (gmrs live, or mygmrs.com) Package includes the following: Motorola CDM1250...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden SDS100 with Extras
Bought from HRO in June 2023. This sale includes the SDS100 with all OEM accesories and box. In addition, it will come with a Remtronix 820S...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
RF Explorer 6G Combo PLUS - Slim Spectrum Analyzer
I am selling this Spectrum Analyzer, used it a couple of times. It is in mint condition, no scratches. Features Internal LNA amplifier and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Uniden BCD-396T Handheld Scanner .
Like new BCD-396T Handheld scanner . In the box with all the accessories . Manual & all other paperwork .
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Looking for (2) WIFI Adapters for the BCD536HP scanner that you just have laying around and don't intend to use. I am currently providing 2 feeds...
Expires
Type
Want to buy
Condition
Views
Estate Sale  ICOM IC-R30
Estate Sale Radio is in great shape, functions as expected. Radio and accessories as per photo. Specifications Decodes Digital Protocols The...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Kenwood TS-2000
Kenwood TS-2000 $900.00
I am selling a Kenwood TS-2000 in proper working order, in like new condition. This Radio is an All Mode Multi-Band Transceiver. Will shop to 48...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Estate Sale Uniden SR30C For Sale
Estate Sale Uniden SR30C For Sale Clean, and in good shape. Includes: Radio, Antenna, Case, USB Cable and Manual, Missing the belt clip and...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Estate Sale - BCD436HP Digital Scanner For Sale
Estate Sale - BCD436HP Digital Scanner Works as expected, loaded with Fleetnet, MOH and various other GTA agencies. Really clean and in good...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views
Estate Sale - Uniden BC125AT
Estate Sale - Used Uniden BC125AT. Works as expected. Includes: Radio, Antenna and USB cable. $100.00 or Best reasonable Offer. Uniden Bearcat...
Expires
Type
Want to sell
Condition
Used
Views