St.Mary Parish Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidarambo

Im kinda new to this hobby and usually have my Uniden BCD 436HP do everything auto. My zip code is 70523. The local small town is like analog I believe and then the sheriff is digital and maybe trucked, which I’ve never heard. What would be the best set up to listen to everything? I live in St.Mary Parish in Louisiana. And would like to hear the sheriff Dept. in the auto mode I basically hear everything I want except the St Mary Parish Sheriff. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shew

U should hear everything...in st Mary parish I live in PIERRE part and I can catch the Baldwin digital tower

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

teebee

In you live in the zip code area you posted you will have no problem picking up the Jeanerette, Baldwin and possibly the Berwick LWIN sites

Davidarambo

Got it. Actually created a favorite list and been picking up St Mary SO and Berwick and Patterson PO. pretty cool. So is Iberia Parish different? I did the exact same thing on making a favorite list and had my scanner on all day, I heard St Mary but no Iberia. Had both systems turned on but only heard St Mary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.