Is the Maine Database Admin on Vacation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_in_maine

I've stopped with the submissions to the Database..Tired of waiting for a month to see things completed, and doubt other states are having the same problems...What are we going to do when MSCOMMNET rolls out? Wait weeks for updates?

ecps92

Remember they are volunteers

Have you PM'd the DB Admin for Maine ??

I've stopped with the submissions to the Database..Tired of waiting for a month to see things completed, and doubt other states are having the same problems...What are we going to do when MSCOMMNET rolls out? Wait weeks for updates?

lost_in_maine

Bill..Yes I have...AND also Wayne who tryed to point me in the right direction, and who to contact..
Then Eric Carlason , I also Emailed Lindsay yesterday..Got nowhere..No response from either..I take it they don't care, or want my data..I have stuff from the 9th of Feb still sitting there..Like I said, I hate it to be like this when we switch over in Maine to the new system..

ecps92

I've had stuff take months, again just like other web sites and wiki's "It is a Hobby" and the DB and Wiki admin's are volunteers.

Sometimes LIFE get's in the way of the Hobby :cool:

Bill..Yes I have...AND also Wayne who tryed to point me in the right direction, and who to contact..
Then Eric Carlson , I also Emailed Lindsay yesterday..Got nowhere..No response from either..I take it they don't care, or want my data..I have stuff from the 9th of Feb still sitting there..Like I said, I hate it to be like this when we switch over in Maine to the new system..

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Since the DB Admin for Maine is apparently not available at the moment, I will take care of anything you wish to have added to the database. Please submit your information accordingly.

73's

Ron

dick122

I have sent an email to Eric about helping out here as a DB Admin. I am retired and have pleanty
Of free time. Lets see what happens.

W1KNE

Owner ScanNewEngland
Database Admin
Then Eric Carlason , I also Emailed Lindsay yesterday..Got nowhere..No response from either..I take it they don't care, or want my data..I have stuff from the 9th of Feb still sitting there..Like I said, I hate it to be like this when we switch over in Maine to the new system..

Why don't you apply to be a DB Admin for the state of Maine? Email Eric Carlson about it. He may take a little while to respond, but if you're up for it, you should do it.

Your data is good, you know the frequencies and radio systems in the state.
You would be a good fit as a Maine DB Admin.

lost_in_maine

Since the DB Admin for Maine is apparently not available at the moment, I will take care of anything you wish to have added to the database. Please submit your information accordingly.

73's

Ron

Thanks Ron..I still have those same 2 submissions,
(one from 2/9 but they are assigned already to ME343..should I just re-submit them?

mainetrunk

From whatI've seen on Mt. Aggamenticus, they have removed alot of trees and made an area big enough to set up a new tower-or 3.. Dont worry about this area for updates.

mainetrunk

Thats 1 of the sites for the Maine radio project. Just saying it looks like they are getting ready to break ground for equipment...Just updating..

dick122

DB Admin

Well, here it is 3-10 and i have heard nothing from Eric about my offer to help out as a DB Admin?????
Guess they are not interested??

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Well, here it is 3-10 and i have heard nothing from Eric about my offer to help out as a DB Admin?????
Guess they are not interested??

Yeah I recall inquiring before, it took a month or so for a response back and even though I am an extreme expert got turned down. Granted in my case if there was room for more help, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.