20meter sked

Status
Not open for further replies.

W2JMZ

Trying to set up a 20m sked for sometime tonight or tomorrow to test my newly established HF capabilities. I'd prefer it be someone in New Jersey, New York, or Pennsylvania area.

Any takers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KB5VYR

Premium Subscriber
Trying to set up a 20m sked for sometime tonight or tomorrow to test my newly established HF capabilities. I'd prefer it be someone in New Jersey, New York, or Pennsylvania area.

Any takers?

Opportunity abounds ...

Vermont QSO Party

popnokick

Premium Subscriber
I'm betting you're going to want to get more than the quick exchange everyone will be doing in the VT QSO Party. I can set up a sked with you on Saturday. I'm in NE PA. It would be best if we can also coordinate on 2 meters. I can bring up many northern NJ 2M repeaters, as well as the KQ2H system n NY. Can you hit any of those? Condx on 20M may keep us from hearing each other... most of the time I find 20M favors distant stations vs. NY/NJ/PA. PM me and we'll set up a sked for Saturday.

AC2OY

What you guys are going to UHF or VHF? If you decide on HF give me the details and I'll try to get on the air with you. Would be honored to put you guys in my log book and shoot the...for a while.

W2JMZ

What you guys are going to UHF or VHF? If you decide on HF give me the details and I'll try to get on the air with you. Would be honored to put you guys in my log book and shoot the...for a while.

Haven't set anything up yet. I work for the railroad and can never really tell when I'm going to be home vs. working. However I should be able to be on some time today/tonight.

I plan on trying to change a few things around on my shack once I get home from work today to see if I can't improve my station. If not then I'll possibly be taking it portable for a few hours to see if its rfi issues or something else.

popnokick

Premium Subscriber
This evening works for me.... as well as tomorrow. I still think we're all within range of the right 2M system. We could start there and pick an open 20M freq.

Status
Not open for further replies.