Cape Cod Canal Area Marine Radio info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tugalert

As a retired tugboat captain I love your "Cape Cod Canal Area Marine Radio "
Cape Cod Canal Marine Radio - Streaming live marine and USCG communications
It let me "Listen Live to Cape Cod Canal area Marine Radio, as well as US Coast Guard Communications including Air Station Cape Cod, Sector Boston, and Station Cape Cod Canal."

Over the years I have had several hundred transits with large oil barges through the Cape Cop Canal and know the canal well. What I am now looking for is a similar site for the Ports of Seattle, New York Harbor, Delaware Bay River, etc. Can anybody help me out? Thank You

Capt Fred
Tugalert@comcast.net

ecps92

There was talk of NYC in a Prior Thread and Sector Boston [Currently with the Talk Ships] is at the URL in my Signature line

As a retired tugboat captain I love your "Cape Cod Canal Area Marine Radio "
Cape Cod Canal Marine Radio - Streaming live marine and USCG communications
It let me "Listen Live to Cape Cod Canal area Marine Radio, as well as US Coast Guard Communications including Air Station Cape Cod, Sector Boston, and Station Cape Cod Canal."

Over the years I have had several hundred transits with large oil barges through the Cape Cop Canal and know the canal well. What I am now looking for is a similar site for the Ports of Seattle, New York Harbor, Delaware Bay River, etc. Can anybody help me out? Thank You

Capt Fred
Tugalert@comcast.net

jaymatt1978

I really like how you list your frequencies on your site. Not too many people with online feeds take the time to list exactly what's on their feed

rcg6028

I stumbled upon this by accident, so i'm a little late with the reply, but i'm glad you like the feed!

scott123

where is it?

I stumbled upon this by accident, so i'm a little late with the reply, but i'm glad you like the feed!

I guess this no longer works? Trying to find some streaming marine radio and none of the links seem to work anymore ... brings me to some "mybook" page that has nothing to do with marine radio.

dic

BE ADVISED:

That link posted by Tugalert (1 post history) leads to a website called BookFace with VERY questionable security.
It DOES NOT lead to the actual Cape Cod Canal website.

Good Day

Dic
N1XBA

scott123

BE ADVISED:

That link posted by Tugalert (1 post history) leads to a website called BookFace with VERY questionable security.

Good Day

Dic
N1XBA

Thanks .. for the info. If you know of any streaming marine radio sites, please let me know. .. an interest I've recently developed :)

ecps92

The OP was from 2009, and likley he/she changed ISP's hence the book-mark of Bookface. :evil:

BE ADVISED:

Good Day

Dic
N1XBA

Status
Not open for further replies.