ICOM M88 Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatidua

Are there any commercial entities out there that can program these radios, for a fee, for those of us that possess an amateur radio license but are lacking in computer skills?

JASII

Memory Capacity
Icom M-88 For Land Use

There are places that will do this, of course. You may want to consider checking in with a nearby ham club and see if they have any young hams. If you were to buy the software and cable, offer a young ham a reasonable fee to program it for you, it would likely be a "win-win" for you and them!

hatidua

There are places that will do this, of course. You may want to consider checking in with a nearby ham club and see if they have any young hams. If you were to buy the software and cable, offer a young ham a reasonable fee to program it for you, it would likely be a "win-win" for you and them!

Will certainly entertain this option but I'm 1K miles from the nearest coastline so the prospect of someone having his software may be somewhat dim.

I moved to CO from FL and while I have my HAM license, I still retain the marine radios for annual fishing trips to areas where they are legal and quite useful. I've sent a few emails to various marine electronics stores and will see where that leads...

n0elb

hatidua, Message me. I may be able to steer you to someone. Your settings do not allow me to message you.

Bruce

hatidua

hatidua, Message me. I may be able to steer you to someone. Your settings do not allow me to message you.

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

I "enabled forum messaging" so that hopefully will allow you to send a message my way. I cannot figure how to send a PM (I'm obviously new to this site) but if the forum messaging doesn't work, give email a whirl: mark AT markpix DOT com (change the AT and DOT to @ and .)

Status
Not open for further replies.