Celebrity Silhouette- Newbe question

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstone5821

Hi

We will be on the Celebrity Silhouette next week and I was hoping someone might have the best frequencies to listen to. I have a bcd436hp and I would appreciate any guidance on the best way to find and monitor the frequencies. I would be happy to report those back to the group. I also purchased the dmr option

thanks so much

Jeff

trap5858

Premium Subscriber
I don't know the specifics of that ship but there is a recent post about cruise ship monitoring- it has some good information so worth reading. Apparently cruise lines do not like people listening in as one member was told to leave his scanner in the car or security would "hold" it until they returned to the pier.

ecps92

The info on CS is from 2014/2016 and could be slightly out-of-date as many of the lines move to DMR [TRBO].

It might be best to program two search banks
457.5000 - 457.8000 and 467.5000 - 467.9000

Hi

We will be on the Celebrity Silhouette next week and I was hoping someone might have the best frequencies to listen to. I have a bcd436hp and I would appreciate any guidance on the best way to find and monitor the frequencies. I would be happy to report those back to the group. I also purchased the dmr option

thanks so much

Jeff

jstone5821

Thank you

I will program those in directly. Is there a way to program those frequencies so that it looks for dmr?
I do have the dmr upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.