Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunjerry

Had the above freq under coast guard. I am in N Louisiana.the conversation sounded like surveillance. No NAC or any pl at all. I doubt I will be able to find out where it was coming from. This is just a post to let people know that there was conversation on this freq.
Jerry

ecps92

Only USCG along the Canadian Border

My venture would be ACoE altho most of those ops have gone P25
AR at Lake Ouachita used to be Analog
and there is a $100 in GA still to be located.

The other option is [make/model dependent] an Image from 900 Mhz
my BC898T does that all the time. Any 900 Analog TRS near-by ??

Had the above freq under coast guard. I am in N Louisiana.the conversation sounded like surveillance. No NAC or any pl at all. I doubt I will be able to find out where it was coming from. This is just a post to let people know that there was conversation on this freq.
Jerry

cajunjerry

Hello bill, no 900 mhz in my area that i know of.also way too much skip this morning that i had to turn all my scanners off...Jerry

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Could also be USFS LE. About the only Fed LEA not P25, and not running E on almost everything ...

AlphaFive

Dallas

There are some hits on Google about documented Military uses on that frequency coming out of Dallas Fort Worth. Don't know what radius your reception takes in, maybe a little too far away??

Last edited:

cajunjerry

I've searched for my original post , can't find it. I found the freq. Somewhere on the net as being Coast guard. Yesterday i dove about 15 miles n of the la. ar. State line its a business somewhere in Arkansas. No P L or NAC

Status
Not open for further replies.