Anyone know if something happened at Martin State Airport/Warfield ANG base earlier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary335

First of all, let me apologize if I've put this thread in the wrong place. I really don't know where to put it, but this looks like a suitable place.

At any rate, I was wondering if anyone might have heard anything on the milair freqs or fire or police system about an emergency earlier today at Martin Airport or the Warfield ANG base. At approximately 2:30 this afternoon I was driving past the airport and I saw a number of emergency vehicles with lights flashing on the tarmac near where the A-10's are kept. I tried to see what was going on as best I could, but going 45mph made that pretty hard. I know many of you listen to milair and such so I thought someone might have heard something. I ride past the airport all the time, and that's not something I regularly see.

screenersam

I hate motrbro
most airports/airfields have drills etc and deploy their gear once a month or more (lights on, which I think is an FAA requirement for airfield vehicles). we see that at the SBY airport. if you have a scanner keep it tuned to the tower freq and you'll hear some of it, even if it's just routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.