What happened to Harford County, MD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgm4714

I've been listening to Harford County on line for quite some time. I just picked up an HTC Incredible on 16 Jul and Scanner Radio was one of the first apps I downloaded for it so I could listen to Harford County while driving. But starting on 24 Jul, Harford County started going on and off line. As of now, it's been off line for about three days straight. What's going on here, please?

Pbaman

Harford county

I listen also on my Droid, but it looks like the whole feed is down. Hope it comes back soon with all the shootings in Bel Air and Edgewood its nice to know where to stay away from..

jovigirl

Hope the scanner comes back up soon. I live in Edgewood and there's been yet again another shooting on Wed. night. I like to be able to know whats going on in my neighborhood. The drugs and the gangs are taking over our community and the violence has gotten worse.

kgm4714

Here We Go AGAIN!!

It wasn't that long ago that the Harford County sheriff/fire feed was off line for two whole weeks. Just a few minutes ago I tried to bring up the feed; once again, there's a note that the feed will be off line for two weeks. And it was on line earlier this evening; I was listening to it as recently as 7:00 p.m. But just like that, it's off line for two weeks again. Is the feed provider around? Or can someone from radioreference.com answer this question: What's the problem keeping the feed up? If I had $500 or more for a scanner that can pick up Harford County police and fire calls and the wherewithal to put it on line, I'd feed it. Of course, if I could afford $500 or more for the proper scanner, I wouldn't need radioreference.com or the Android Scanner Radio app.

Poohrific

The feed has been down for almost 2 weeks and I went to check today and it has disappeared. Will it be back? I miss listening to the scanner.

kgm4714

Feed's been off line since March 4; no word on why. And no response from anyone who may know. The one contact I do have, unfortunately, has nothing but speculation to offer. But does anyone have any solid information as to where this feed went and whether it's ever returning? Thank you.

dcr_inc

Feed Provider *York Pa.*
Premium Subscriber
If it's any help, i can add another feed for Harford County, MD.. Just need to know if it is going to be listened to..Reply to: dcr_inc AT msn DOT com

I currently have the York County PA feeds running full time

JDski

If it's any help, i can add another feed for Harford County, MD.. Just need to know if it is going to be listened to..Reply to: dcr_inc AT msn DOT com

I currently have the York County PA feeds running full time

That would be great if you could bring back Harford county for us. I only listen occationally, but I do always tune in when I hear sirens around the house. There are many others that probably don't look at the forums as well that listen, so it would be very much appreciated.

dan324

We might be saved. lol

I just got my home patrol today and will hopefully be putting up the Harford Co feed along with State Police in the area, as soon as i get approve from RR

rsmith4131

hey if anyone knows who is running the fire feed can you let them know that fire/ems dispatch is not coming thru on in most of the time its coming out as a dead feed. sometimes you pick up msp. Its great to have the seperate feed from the police just wish it was working... just seeing if anyone could pass it along

Status
Not open for further replies.