I Am Sorry & Please Forgive Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPERT20906

I am sorry I posted too much with my scanner problem & please forgive me, when I first got it I messed the pre-programming up, I did not read it @ first because dad did, but am finding out now that it is my turn to read, & I mean READ as in the small un seen words like 'keep @ this step until you get it right'. I us to read things [still do] but reading this brings back memories of when I read some book called 'like normal people'. I think there is also a message here too from God telling me keep @ it & not give in to the pre-loaded stuff. I am picking up some fire/rescue & police. It acts like they all use 1 channel as in maybe a voice activated microphone or something. I am also hearing traffic [TMC] all on the same frequency. I also hear some 'joking' like one police officer said;

"The batmoble has come"

Thanks

Bob

cbscanman15

hey bob i am very sorry for what i said to you (about your posting) I was out of line.PLEASE FORGIVE ME.Your are not in the wrong you were asking questions about your radio,there is northing wrong about that right,rember this is what this web-site is for right

sorry bob have a great night scannng!

SPERT20906

cbscanman15 said:
hey bob i am very sorry for what i said to you (about your posting) I was out of line.PLEASE FORGIVE ME.Your are not in the wrong you were asking questions about your radio,there is northing wrong about that right,rember this is what this web-site is for right

You’re forgiving & guess what? You were right, right. I got to tell you I do tend to over post & do more posting then reading & been told on other sites the same thing but they used other words that were kind of mean & nasty. & thanks ;-) my friend. I also saw there is a railroad forum on here too, may check in to that after I get my PRO-2096 fixed tomorrow, see this is the only scanner site I seen that is 'good' & I got this from the MONTGOMERY COUNTY EMERGENCY COM CENTER a while back when trunking was just getting started.
Bob

SPERT20906

I am getting it fixed today, someone from this site is on his way to fix it. The problem is that I lost the pre-programmed stuff [deleted it by mistake, was wanting to delet the DC ones because DC locks up my scanner].

cbscanman15

oh,ok i didnt think you had a digital scanner for some reason,when did you get the 2096 bob

thanks,josh

SPERT20906

cbscanman15 said:
oh,ok i didnt think you had a digital scanner for some reason,when did you get the 2096 bob

thanks,josh

When I first posted I didn't, so we went back to RS to pick up one. It was a Christmas gift from dad & stepmom.

Bob

blinddog50

cbscanman15 said:

Congratulations Josh, you're getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.