Plectron 33.940 (Carroll County)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium Subscriber
I have a working Plectron, set up for Carroll County fire on 33.940, with tone outs in place for Co 1 (Mt Airy). The siren is LOUD....and consequently, the wife is tired of having the *** scared out of her everytime Mt Airy gets a call. It doesn't help that I don't leave anywhere near Mt Airy... :)

I'd actually like to get the thing re-configured for Carroll County Co 8, or, trading for one that's similarly set up (it being set up for '8' would be a plus!).

Someone from Co 1 could probably make better use of this than I. Just drop me a line or PM...

Best Regards,

Jason

bwhite

Premium Subscriber
My guess is that Mt Airy has a web page that you could email to, some deserving soul that has no desire to sleep would probably make good use out of it.

bwhite

Premium Subscriber
4909 said:
Actually, I tried that first, and got no response. Guess no one wants to be woke up....

I've noticed that 80+% of the stations I've had to email for one thing or another have non-working email addresses published or no one answers what is sent. I guess calling them is the best way to go, you may wanna go that route, you can probably make a few bucks on the radio too.

Premium Subscriber
Thanks! It seems that way to me as well. Lots of dead email addresses out there, or emails no one checks regular. I've got one 'bite' on another list, am waiting to see what else develops. Would still rather trade than sell, tho.

Jason

bwhite

Premium Subscriber
4909 said:
Thanks! It seems that way to me as well. Lots of dead email addresses out there, or emails no one checks regular. I've got one 'bite' on another list, am waiting to see what else develops. Would still rather trade than sell, tho.

Jason
Know what you mean.
The prices at the wallaceradio.com site seem surprisingly reasonable to have it changed over.

Status
Not open for further replies.