Public Records

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayveedub

Are there any public records available for fires that have happened in the past. I already spoke to the fire liason of baltimore county and the put me in touch with the public info office for baltimore county fire dept. I also called the maryland state fire marshalls office and kinda hit a dead end there. Anybody know where i could get compiled data on fires that happened in the past month, if it was county specific that would be a plus. thanks guys

1080iAddict

File a Public Information Act Request with the County Attorney for the County that interests you.

troymail

Silent Key
The county fire marshall or public information officer(s) are the best place to start. They probably won't have a compiled list though and they'll be curious what you are looking for ... what are you looking for? For what area?

jparks29

John McClane
AND, dont be surprised if people start asking "funny" questions.. it's not "every day" that someone requests a list of "all the fires that happened".....

rayveedub

i just would like to know where and when any fires happened in baltimore county to see if i can gater a trend between weather, demographics and time.

GARRETT

You can subscribe to fire buff paging service and get notified of all working fires and/or you can ccheck out "world of Fire" on the internet which gives all mutliple alarms in the country

Status
Not open for further replies.