Maryland scanning discussion groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary335

Does anyone know of any other websites or discussion groups pertaining to scanning in Maryland? I'm a member of many Yahoo Groups for nationwide scnning discussion, as well as groups dedicated to my particular model of scanner, but I've never had any luck finding any other groups or sites dedicated to scanning in Maryland. Actually, Capital Hill Monitors would be the exception. That;s the only other site I know of dedicated to scanning in the MD/DC region.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
There's also a group for Hagerstown scannists, as well as one for Southern Maryland (this one seems more for milair in Southern Md. - anytime anything else is posted there, it lands with a thud....) as shown on the CHM Maryland page, but both are nearly dead. If you take the sheer number of posts, this forum at RR outranks them all in terms of posts and information. 73s Mike

Gary335

Thank you both for your reply's. I pretty much figured that this was the best place, I just thought someone might know of other sites, but it seems that there really aren't any other good sites for scanningin Maryland. :)

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Ah, now you're asking a slightly different question. The link I gave above is for the Capitol Hill Monitors - we've got a page devoted just to Maryland links, plus a great deal more. RR is my first choice for information in any case; but the Capitol Hill Monitors website is not all that far off. Besides we link right back here for various things, including the databases, which are worth their weight in gold. We also host several ARC250 and Win96 files for this area, which can be used to get you started if you have a BC250/296/785/796 or a PRO-96/2096.

In fact, I redid the site somewhat - we now have numerous links to the Wikipedia pages in this site which contain a great deal more information than we could easily put on one page.

73s Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.