453.36250 Allegany County ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Morning, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this freq is encrypted. I am getting hits up here and it lists this freq and dpl an the audio is enc. You guys are the only listing in the database. Just trying to figure out where it's coming from.

Thanks
054 DPL
WQCI629
Fire ATac 9 A
Allegany County

Mr_Boh

Morning, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if this freq is encrypted. I am getting hits up here and it lists this freq and dpl an the audio is enc. You guys are the only listing in the database. Just trying to figure out where it's coming from.

Thanks

054 DPL

WQCI629

Fire ATac 9 A

Allegany County

EDIT: I got confused. Should be a tac. But an area search shows it as an input for some DMR systems. Any chance you have an audio sample you can share?

Last edited:

ecps92

453.xxxx would be an Output, not an input. In that band 458.xxxx is the input
EDIT: I got confused. Should be a tac. But an area search shows it as an input for some DMR systems. Any chance you have an audio sample you can share?

Mr_Boh

453.xxxx would be an Output, not an input. In that band 458.xxxx is the input

Yeah you're right. I'm having a slow morning. I did a quick db search and misread the output for input column.

At first I thought it should be an output on their LTR system but that wouldn't make sense since you wouldnt be able to have it as both part of a trunked system and a conventional channel.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
So after looking at the second page of logs in proscan, I did actually receive 2 different transmissions. First was 054 Dpl and the other was encrypted p25 with a nac of 625. Searched the entire database and I was unable to match 453.3625 to nac 625.. On the 054, thats a nice distance from MD to LI. Guess with the band conditions, my indoor antenna and amp are working good..

Status
Not open for further replies.