Webster Field Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

itchy243mhz

Does anyone have the talkgroups for Webster Field Outlying Airfield in St Mary’s county? Radio Reference lists the freqs but EZscan is wanting me to enter the talkgroups.
Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Just as a WAG - would they use the Pax river fire talkgroups? After all, isn't that field part of the NAS complex? Mike

troymail

Silent Key
Looking at the RRDB listings, I only see one conventional frequency that appears to be specific to Webster (126.2) but lots of other frequencies for PAX (https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?aid=1316).

All of these are under "Agencies" in EZ Scan.

Other than that, it would seem to be the 8 talkgroups for Patuxent NAS under JNCR.

Is there something else specific you are not finding you feel you need to add manually?

itchy243mhz

Thanks for the help folks, since Radio Reference had a separate listing I thought I might be missing something. When I import the Webster listing into my lineup from the EZScan library there never is anything there to scan.

itchy243mhz

I have a PSR 800 that has been modified by Whistler and I browse library,

itchy243mhz

And drill down to JNCR, select Webster and import selected, nothing is loaded into my Webster channel. I hit scan and the scanner says Nothing to Scan!

troymail

Silent Key
And drill down to JNCR, select Webster and import selected, nothing is loaded into my Webster channel. I hit scan and the scanner says Nothing to Scan!

Ah - I finally see what you mean - you appear to be importing the Webster Field site of JNCR... but you also need some talkgroups in your configuration.

So, what else did you import for JNCR (i.e. which talkgroups?) and into which scanlist did you import them?

There does not appear to be any talkgroups listed that are specific to Webster Field - only PAX.

In addition to the Webster site, I would import ALL talkgroups and add a wildcard talkgroup. This will result in you hearing any/all talkgroups that become active on the Webster site - listed or not.

Even if you don't want to hear some of those talkgroups, you'll want to go through this step just to ensure you are receiving the site (can see the blinking 'T'). After that, you can lockout any talkgroups that become active but are not of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.