Prince George's Zones Layouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
I am doing some programming preps for my G4 Phase II upgrade.

I am trying to determine what talkgroups are only allowed on the North or South Sites for both Fire and and then Law Enforcement Talkgroups.

Thanks!

maus92

Premium Subscriber
I am doing some programming preps for my G4 Phase II upgrade.

I am trying to determine what talkgroups are only allowed on the North or South Sites for both Fire and and then Law Enforcement Talkgroups.

Thanks!

OT: Did they release the Phase 2 update?

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Yes, yesterday they released information regarding the update.
Yes, I am a sucker, I just ordered the upgrade, although the radio does need to be sent to the manufacturer to perform the upgrade - when is only a minor inconvenience.

Mr_Boh

For Fire, A is North and C is south. The rest are shared and is based on incident location. I just know those two are pretty much tied to the north/south simulcasts, and where most of the radio traffic is. The police is based on beat and I can’t remember where the divide is. I thought RT 4 but that seems too far south.

Mr_Boh

Also just noticed the DB is missing some stuff and I need to actually confirm if the DEC and HEX codes are still the same but in the A and C zones, 11 and 12 are “Street Alarm 1” and “Street Alarm 2” for Street Alarm responses (reduced box alarm for things like inside odors of smoke and minor gas leaks). They are also separated by zone. So 8A11 should be N Street Alarm 1 and 8C11 should be S Street Alarm 1.

Someone else in this forum probably has better info on that.

ThePhotoGuy

Premium Subscriber
For Fire, A is North and C is south. The rest are shared and is based on incident location. I just know those two are pretty much tied to the north/south simulcasts, and where most of the radio traffic is. The police is based on beat and I can’t remember where the divide is. I thought RT 4 but that seems too far south.

Thank you! That helps a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.