Washington County unknown TGID

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinerity

Was monitoring Washington County around 4:30 this afternoon and caught brief traffic on 13513. Did anybody happen to catch this? The transmissions on my scanner were less than a second, so obviously didn't get to hear what was being said.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Was monitoring Washington County around 4:30 this afternoon and caught brief traffic on 13513. Did anybody happen to catch this? The transmissions on my scanner were less than a second, so obviously didn't get to hear what was being said.

IDK, but it's one digit away from the Public Transportation Commuter busses.....

wmbio

Allegany FIRST has a few unknown TG registered by PRO96COM in the last 4 weeks.They look like Washington County gov?
TG 1

enjoy
wmbio

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, I noticed that too, but seeing as some TGIDs are not in the same group, I didn't want to assume. Was hoping somebody had a recording but such is life.

Two ways to verify: either someone actually knows (has the fleet map,) or someone actually listens to the traffic :)

kinerity

Anybody know what the "FS" in "FS20" would stand for? The talkgroup showed up about 15 minutes ago, but that's all the traffic that was on the channel.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Anybody know what the "FS" in "FS20" would stand for? The talkgroup showed up about 15 minutes ago, but that's all the traffic that was on the channel.

I'm assuming you are talking about the original TG being discussed at the beginning of the thread? What did the user sound like? A professional or a yahoo bus driver / highway worker?

"FS" could be anything... Frederick Schools, Forest Service.......

kinerity

Yes, TGID 13513. Definitely professional sounding so I don't think it's the County Commuter. I have it sitting on the TG now with recording so maybe I'll get something tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.