Northampton, Ma. PD feed is back online...

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a short break (read time to save a few bucks to buy another dedicated computer), the Northampton, Mass. Police feed is back on-line!

This feed will cover NPD CH.1, NPD CH.2 and Mass. State Police Troop B (42.46) talk-around.

Western Mass is on the map once again...:)

Ward-29C

After a short break (read time to save a few bucks to buy another dedicated computer),

We all know what that's like! Money is tight for all of us these days it would seem.

the Northampton, Mass. Police feed is back on-line!

Glad to hear (literally and figuratively) that the feed is back on-line. I'm listening to it now and it sounds great. It's coming across nice and clear.

Thanks for providing the feed!

Thanks for the report. It would seem, the "new" computer is getting the job done.

My next goal is to attempt to do a "duel feed" and offer more listening from the Hampshire County area. I've read on one of the other forums, that this can be done using one computer and two scanners.

Glad to hear (literally and figuratively) that the feed is back on-line. I'm listening to it now and it sounds great. It's coming across nice and clear.

Thanks for providing the feed!

jpodolsk

codes

Thank you for putting the Northampton feed online. Do you know if the 10-codes are online?

NPD 10-codes

Thank you for putting the Northampton feed online. Do you know if the 10-codes are online?

Sorry, but no. They keep them pretty tight. However, if you listen for awhile, you'll hear the same code(s) used again and again as they respond to calls. In that way the more "common" ones become known. I've Googled and such looking for them to no avail.

Northampton has a pretty good department and the combined dispatch center has some -really- fine dispatchers.

Happy monitoring!

jsbuzz

It would be awesome if you could eventually get Amherst Police and Fire, especially Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights during the school year.

NPD codes

I just came across them Western Mass Scanning Page - Radio Codes & Terms Probably was put online just recently.

jpodolsk,

Thanks for the link. I printed it out, then sat down with some friends to discuss what was there. While most of the codes appear to be correct. It would seem that some of the codes have changed since the time the person who got those codes published them.

No slam here as it's understandable and to be expected that codes are updated and changed at times. All in all it's a good find and any lead is a good lead!

Forum readers - can you post codes here as you come across them?

HAMP's police department is pretty tight with their codes. I've not been able to get my hands on a copy. However, that being said, listen long enough, and with most department's the codes repeated often enough become clear.

Sorry I couldn't have been of more help. :( Hopefully others in the forum will be able to offer some.

Status
Not open for further replies.