U S Paving / U S Sealcoat Plowing

Status
Not open for further replies.

havmedic26

Premium Subscriber
Please help! If anyone knows the answer I need it quick (I think).

In Woburn MA there is a company that is officially incorporated as "U S Paving", although some of the trucks are marked "U S Sealcoat". This company also does some plowing. Quite a lot I would guess based on the number of trucks they own and maintain for this purpose, and the size of these trucks.

I can not swear that they use radios, and I did not see whether or not they had antenna on their trucks. That being said, it would seem likely that they do use radios which would make their job easier.

Does anyone know what frequency / tone that they use?

Thanks in advance.

Jt

ecps92

Since there are no Licenses under those names
a.) Sprint/Nextel - or Cellular
b.) Rentals either on the ICE TRS or another of the local radio shops.

See if you can take another look at the trucks

Please help! If anyone knows the answer I need it quick (I think).

In Woburn MA there is a company that is officially incorporated as "U S Paving", although some of the trucks are marked "U S Sealcoat". This company also does some plowing. Quite a lot I would guess based on the number of trucks they own and maintain for this purpose, and the size of these trucks.

I can not swear that they use radios, and I did not see whether or not they had antenna on their trucks. That being said, it would seem likely that they do use radios which would make their job easier.

Does anyone know what frequency / tone that they use?

Thanks in advance.

Jt

havmedic26

Premium Subscriber
U S Paving

Thanks! I had thought of those. I doubt its nextel as they are completely useless around here. I also tried doing an FCC Search, but there are many versions of that name.

U S Paving
U.S. Paving
US Paving
etc
times two for the sealcoat.

JT

ecps92

Don't confuse the old Nextel with the Sprint PTT
They can talk to each other, so it could be there

Yes, I did a partial name search on Paving and Seal

Thanks! I had thought of those. I doubt its nextel as they are completely useless around here. I also tried doing an FCC Search, but there are many versions of that name.

U S Paving
U.S. Paving
US Paving
etc
times two for the sealcoat.

JT

Status
Not open for further replies.