franklin police

Status
Not open for further replies.

mechanic

hi everyone . it appears that franklin police have gone digital with a nac of 293 . I was able to reprogram my gre 500 no problem at all . radio reference shows that it is updated in the Norfolk county page ,but when trying to download it to the master program in the home patrol 1 ,it doesn't work . the line is highlighted . does that mean that there might be a delay or waiting period before it will download . it is confirmed and my source from the town tells me the fire department is not far behind.

Junior08

Premium Subscriber
The database at the website is updated but it won't show up in Sentinel until next week, I believe. Sentinel auto updates once a week, IIRC.

mechanic

good to know . that's probably why it is highlighted . thank you for the info . have a good night everybody

ecps92

The highlights are for users to know what/when the DB was last updated.
Green indicates within the last 24 hrs
Yellow indicates within the last week

good to know . that's probably why it is highlighted . thank you for the info . have a good night everybody

ecps92

timeline for what ? :confused:
The topic was the PD changing to P25 which has occured and been updated at both RRDB and SNE

I don't see FD's moving to P25

As for the Regional Dispatch, plenty of news stories abound
LMGTFY
any time line on Franklin fire & info? Thanks

bsicard14

Premium Subscriber
the Last line in mechanic post said "my source from the town tells me the fire department is not far behind"

ecps92

Most FD's have stayed away from P25, but not out of the ordinary.
Thanks for the point to the message you were replying to.

IT helps to Reply with Quote so we know who/what you are referencing

the Last line in mechanic post said "my source from the town tells me the fire department is not far behind"

Status
Not open for further replies.