scan-ne.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

garys

Premium Subscriber
It's been up since last Sunday. Clesr your browser cache and try again.

OceanNora

I've received a message, "The requested page “nefd” is not available." when attempting to access the frequency database. I've also received the same error when attempting to access the logbook, substituting "logbook" for "nefd" in the error message. I have cleared my cache, and I'm able to access both the forums and wiki.

KC1UA

Scan New England Janitor/Maintenance
Database Admin
I've received a message, "The requested page “nefd” is not available." when attempting to access the frequency database. I've also received the same error when attempting to access the logbook, substituting "logbook" for "nefd" in the error message. I have cleared my cache, and I'm able to access both the forums and wiki.

You're currently attempting to access the page as an unregistered user. I was in the process of making the page available to guests, but after the increasing amount of feedback I'm getting from people, I'm considering continuing to have it available to registered users only.

It costs nothing to register at SNE and be part of the community, which would be preferable. When I show 99.9% of what the site has to offer to everyone, including guests, I guess there's little to no incentive to do so.

I'm still tossing the idea around. I will say this, the thus far negative response to it makes me tend to dig my heels in further. :roll:

OceanNora

Are the old rules regarding emailing in with name, bio etc for registration still in force? I've found that the level of involvement that we have in the region, primarily thanks to Scan-NE, much higher than in many other areas, and I'm not opposed to joining.

KC1UA

Database Admin
Are the old rules regarding emailing in with name, bio etc for registration still in force? I've found that the level of involvement that we have in the region, primarily thanks to Scan-NE, much higher than in many other areas, and I'm not opposed to joining.

The registration is again automatic, so just follow where it takes you and you should be good to go. If you run into a snag I'll be glad to help.

KC1UA

Database Admin
I should add this also; if anyone was registered at SNE but not active after January 1 2017 your account was removed. I did this to prune the database before it underwent conversion to the new setup.

If that's the case simply complete the reg process again, if you care to. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.