What frequency is hanging me? (Mass)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudgel

Premium Subscriber
Hi,

I have a Beartracker 885 (I know but I like it). It hangs on the same Fire frequency WNW of Boston, but does not show the offending frequency...anyone have an idea which one it could be. The Beartracker does not do permanent avoids from the interface so I'm editing the .hpd files and can't figure it out....closest thing I have is a transmission on it for a "Transport to Winchester"...assumed ems or fire to the hospital.

Cudgel

Premium Subscriber
Problem diagnosed but fix elusive

After completely reverse engineering the Uniden.hpd data files and field testing thousands of frequencies I’ve isolated those causing the problems. All generated from a non-compliant Chinese made das cam known as a Z-edge z3.

I have to decide if I want my scanner to work or the dash cam unless I can figure out how to isolate the dash cam. It’s not as simple in that the problem is in the camera head, not the cable or power source as the interference is generated even in battery mode.

Anyone able to point me at a thread where this was resolved as I know I’m not the first to encounter this?

Thanks!

13CA350

I have an Aukey dash cam, they have a newer model with a front facing and rear facing camera. The rear facing one gets stuck on the back window, so it won't record you. I'd highly recommend it

Status
Not open for further replies.