Scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket2213

Que tal amigos yo soy del DF, tengo dos scanner el pro-96 y el pro-164 este ultimo tengo un software que te ayuda a programar el scanner desde la computadora (muy bueno) y tengo un motorola profesional LTS-2000 espero que podamos compartir todo este tipo de información ya que yo programe mi scanner con los edacs y me consto mucho trabajo, el problema es que ya la mayoria de las frecuencias que se manejaban en EDACS ya se pasaron a TETRA ahora no hay mucho que escuchar, lo bueno era escuchar a RADIO RED y los helicopteros para saber del trafico, pero no se a que frecuencia se cambiaron ya que he estado buscando y no las encuentro, haber si alguin sabe.

ecps92

English Translation - thanks to Babel Fish

In English

That so friendly I am of the DF, I have two scanner the pro-96 and the pro-164 this I complete I have a software that helps you to program the scanner from the computer (very good) and I have a professional motorola LTS-2000 I hope that we pruned to share all this type of information since I program my scanner with edacs and I consist much work, the problem is that or the majority of the frequencies that were handled in EDACS or they happened now to TETRA is much no to listen, the good era to listen to RADIO NETWORK and the helicopters to know of the traffic, but not to that frequency changed since there am been looking for and not them encounter, salary if alguin knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.