Car accident I-94 at Ten Mile./Car on its roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
St.Clair Shorres Fire TG 2890 on scene at car on its roof. Extrication required.

Also sound like fuel leaking also. Update cause of accident was from traveling at a high rate of speed. Car apparently hit a tree or something off of I-94 and Ten Mile area. 2 people being transported to the hospital.

Last edited:

Piston52Heavy

St.Clair Shorres Fire TG 2890 on scene at car on its roof. Extrication required.

Also sound like fuel leaking also. Update cause of accident was from traveling at a high rate of speed. Car apparently hit a tree or something off of I-94 and Ten Mile area. 2 people being transported to the hospital.

This is the reason why I fly when I go see relatives that live out of state. - I have a better chance of being injured or killed driving to the airport than being on a plane. As far as I'm concerned, the driver got what he was asking for! Can you imagine how bad traffic would've been if this happened during rush hour?! Moron!

kirbee78

You dont know

First off, I am the Aunt to one of the boys that were in the car and neither are a moron. The driver's tire blew, and that made another part break on the tire and which that made him loose control of the car. Drugs and alcohol were not a factor in the accident...I should know, because I was there this morning at the hospital when both of there levels came back negative. So before you go and say things, maybe you should think and get the facts before. The driver almost didn't make it from an accident that was truly an accident.

This is the reason why I fly when I go see relatives that live out of state. - I have a better chance of being injured or killed driving to the airport than being on a plane. As far as I'm concerned, the driver got what he was asking for! Can you imagine how bad traffic would've been if this happened during rush hour?! Moron!

Status
Not open for further replies.