Royal Oak Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron6000

I programmed my scanner with the freqs from Royal Oak and Madison Heights Fire into the same Bank (Pro-96). All I hear is them responding. I don't get a dispatch call. Does Royal Oak Fire get 911 direct to the stations? I'm lost and havn't found any threads on this so if someone could help me out and tell me what I'm missing I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

mikey60

I programmed my scanner with the freqs from Royal Oak and Madison Heights Fire into the same Bank (Pro-96). All I hear is them responding. I don't get a dispatch call. Does Royal Oak Fire get 911 direct to the stations? I'm lost and havn't found any threads on this so if someone could help me out and tell me what I'm missing I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Madison Heights does a low power page out on 155.715. This is very low power where you may only hear the attention tones they transmit. Royal Oak does a tone page on another frequency, but there's no voice announcements there.

Mike

SCPD

QRT
Fire Dispatch

Thanks

Several cities downriver don't dispatch over the air. The folks get told at the station where they are going. Then, after they leave out, the mobiles get on the air and acknowledge where they are going. It can sound just like what you are saying.

w8jjr

Premium Subscriber
Madison Heights does a low power page out on 155.715. This is very low power where you may only hear the attention tones they transmit. Royal Oak does a tone page on another frequency, but there's no voice announcements there.

Mike

Mike

is that 153.410 I hear tones then sometimes RO traffic on 154.340
Wanted to verify that freq with someone else

radioron231

ROFD is dispatched by telephone unless they are out of the station. So you will only hear them calling en route but almost never hear them dispatched.

FNNM376

ROFD is dispatched by telephone unless they are out of the station. So you will only hear them calling en route but almost never hear them dispatched.

Right, Royal Oak FD is Toned 153.410 and then run info is given over the phone and they call enroute on 154.340. (Oakway Channel)

Status
Not open for further replies.