Win500 Michigan RR import

Status
Not open for further replies.

hydes2004

I have an issue,

When i use Win500 to import the MPSCS freq using the Radio reference premium web import it doesn't import the trunking tables. Does anyone know how to do this. Without the trunking table I cant listen to anything

Anyone have a similar issue

seamusg

I have an issue,

When i use Win500 to import the MPSCS freq using the Radio reference premium web import it doesn't import the trunking tables. Does anyone know how to do this. Without the trunking table I cant listen to anything

Anyone have a similar issue
There are no tables for MPSCS to import, it's a P25 system, the scanner will get the table from the CC.

hydes2004

OK
so what i did was download the RR file for Mackinaw County and Sault Ste Marie. I import out and hit scan but I have no traffic...

hydes2004

Well im in Mackinaw County. Im looking at the bridge that connects the LP to the UP

hydes2004

Hmm I guess i am in Mackinaw City, MI 49701

I should still be able to hear some of the UP traffic thought,

This program for some reason is really confusing?
If you got the time and software could u dl all of the up and my area in Mackinaw City for me?

That be awesome.
Im not tech savy at all

seamusg

Hmm I guess i am in Mackinaw City, MI 49701

I should still be able to hear some of the UP traffic thought,

This program for some reason is really confusing?
If you got the time and software could u dl all of the up and my area in Mackinaw City for me?

That be awesome.
Im not tech savy at all
The trouble your having sounds like you're out of range, you should be able to get site 5-11 if you are in Mackinaw City or on the Island. I don't have Win500.

brian943

Couple of my latenight common "forgets"..... U remember to check the boxes for the appropriate sites and talkgorups? and in the next window pick a scanlist to associate to?. Maybe if you could attach the file to your next post someone can take a look at it.

seamusg

If your trying to hear sailboat race traffic, there won't be any and everything is usually quiet till after the boats get in.

jimsokol

Premium Subscriber
Did you import the MPSCS info or the VHF stuff? I have found when visiting the area that much has left VHF for MPSCS.

For MPSCS, use towers from Chippewa, Mackinac, Emmet, and Cheboygan counties.

If not specifying talkgroups, you will need to create the wildcard talkgroup.

Send me a PM with the win500 file and I'll look at it.

...jim

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
The trouble your having sounds like you're out of range, you should be able to get site 5-11 if you are in Mackinaw City or on the Island. I don't have Win500.

I was on the island with my scanner a few days ago and was not able to receive the tower. Not sure if I had something programmed wrong (don't think so?) or a new CC?

Status
Not open for further replies.