Thank You Gary Bouwkamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiopete

Thank you to Gary and all the contributors to his web page. It was and still is a great reference page for the SE Michigan scanner "nuts". I learned alot from his site. I wish Gary well in all he dose in the future!

For anyone who has not been there here is a link to his site: http://www.bouwkamp.net/miscanner/

Radiopete

MacombMonitor

Wow! Gary's site will be missed, that's for sure. It was the nucleus for S.E. Michigan scanners for many years!

Great job Gary, thanks for all your time, and effort! :)

Bill Crocker

toydriver_det

Premium Subscriber
MacombMonitor said:
Wow! Gary's site will be missed, that's for sure. It was the nucleus for S.E. Michigan scanners for many years!

Great job Gary, thanks for all your time, and effort! :)

Bill Crocker
You are 100% right Bill. I have spent many hours on Gary's site. And Gary, thanks a bunch for you have done for our area.

bigbluemsp

Thanks for having the site up Gary.

I would take it over if I knew anything about doing that sort of thing..

kc8bdk

Premium Subscriber
Gary, when I moved to the county back in 1998, I had NO Macomb information. Thanks to your site, I developed a new found love of scanners.

It is a sad day when you have to stop updating a site. but when "bandwidth" is an issue, something has to give. Here's hoping that once your bandwidth has returned, you will return to your site, and continue its great legacy!!

Best 73
your compatriot in Macomb County

fnnm1062

longtime member
Gary,

Thanks for having such a wonderful site, I can only say it has been a pleasure updating you w/ all the info over the years, and hope to see from you again soon. Keep in touch and good luck w/ all future endeavors.

Dave Page

netfire

Gary,

Thank you for the hard work you put in the S.E. M.I. scanner website over the years and letting many of us be the part of it.

FPOWLD

Thanks Gary for a great job. Your site was the first scanner site I ever used and it helped
a lot in learning about various frequencies and the new (at that tme) digital systems.
Best of luck in the future in everything.

Thanks again.

rjschall

Gary, It's been a pleasure giving you info on what I could for monroe county. You had, in my mind, the best Michigan scanner site around! It will be missed

R.J. Schall

philkoz

Premium Subscriber
By far, 1 of the BEST sites I've had the pleasure of working with in my 30 yrs in the hobby. I was even able to access your site on my web-enabled phone. Talk about convenience !!! You and your site will be missed !!!!

-Phil
N8HAT

N8DRC

Premium Subscriber
Gary
Also wanted to thank you for the many years of great scanning info on your site..

Status
Not open for further replies.