Roscommon County, Ausable Township Fire Dept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooney140

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what frequencies, # 1 they are paged on, # 2 what they use as a working channel ( fire ground, etc. ), # 3 tone , # 4 what their station number is, and # 5 or did they just contract out with another FD, after not renewing contract with South Branch Twp ( Crawford Co ) in 2002 instead of starting a a fire Dept. ? ?

a29zuk

Looking at the database here on this website, there is no Ausable Twp. either on the MPSCS P25 system or the conventional frequencies.
Just Gerrish, Markey, and Richfield Townships on the P25 system.
Along with the above townships on the P25 system are Roscommon Twp. and Lyon Twp. on conventional frequencies.

Jim

Rooney140

Premium Subscriber
Roscommon County, Ausable Twownship Fire Dept

I had searched RR data bases and wiki, nothing found, FCC search was also negative, i found an article in The Houghton Lake Resorter from 2002-08-15 about them planning to start a Fire Department. They are in the State Of Michigan Fire Department Listings in Roscommon County, I found a street address for Fire Hall, but nothing else about radios. Thank You for your reply.

jprleedy4680

AuSable Twp. has no fire department, it is covered by Richfield Twp. in Roscommon County and South Branch in Crawford County.

Status
Not open for further replies.