What happened to Dearborn FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

firetaz834

Can anyone tell me what happened to Dearborn FD transmissions. They are on 423.300 and I was able to monitor them just fine up to a couple weeks ago. Now, all I hear is nothing. I can tell when they are keyed up, but not audio comes across.

Did they get moved over to the MPSCS, I looked and didn't see anything in regards to it, but might have missed it, any assistance would be welcomed.

Thanks,

a29zuk

I found it on the MPSCS as talkgroup ID 22337 but is patched to 423.3000. Maybe the patch is down.
Also Fireground 1 is ID 22338 and is patched to 423.4000. Do you hear anything on the fireground frequency?
Maybe someone in your area can also help. I don't live close enough to monitor those frequencies.

Jim

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
Dearborn FD has pretty much migrated over to the MPSCS for all of their operations within their city and neighboring Melvindale. It's my understanding they are experimenting with new MPSCS pagers as well. The days of their UHF operations are for the most part over with.

73's

Ron

firetaz834

Thank you to all that replied to my posts, that answered the question. I didn't realize they had moved and were patching through to there old frequencies. Could be during the times I was listing that the patch was down.

On certain days I could hear the tones and no voice on other days I could tell that something was trying to come across but still no voice.

I will take the information that you have provided and reprogram my vehicle scanner for this. Again, thanks to all

Status
Not open for further replies.