Macomb Twp.Mi.Sheriff

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaJaJimmy

When the Macomb Twp. police are dispatched to a scene, and when on scene do they still use their radio to communicate?
Or are they using some other means of dispatching, and communicating with the dispatcher.
Like using their mobile computer, or cell phones.Lately there been very little if any dispatch heard, and absolutely no radio communicating when on scene.
I am using a Uniden Home Patrol 1 in good work condition, and everything seems okay with the radio.
Any information is greatly appreciated.
Have a great evening:
Ki8bb

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
When the Macomb Twp. police are dispatched to a scene, and when on scene do they still use their radio to communicate?
Or are they using some other means of dispatching, and communicating with the dispatcher.
Ki8bb

I monitor Macomb County & Macomb Township (where I live), very often at all hours of the day and night. I'm near 25 Mile Rd and Romeo Plank Rd.

I catch most of their dispatch on 853.9875c Being a simulcast system, depending on your location, radio, antenna many monitors have difficulty due to multi-path distortion. The Lakeville tower site @ 853.950c can give better results, although I'm not sure they're handling 100% of Macomb Township communcations.
Macomb County Simulcast
853.9875c
853.2625a

Lakeville (Romeo)
853.950c
853.5125a
853.6625a

You should hear most of Macomb Township on Talk Group: 2313 909 D 50MASH County 9-1-1 Central Dispatch.

MSP is also frequently active in Macomb Township. Have you programmed their talk groups for the Macomb Twp area?

JaJaJimmy

i Monitor:

Sorry for the long response time. First of all I want to Thank you for the useful information. I programmed Macomb County Simulcast, and Lakeville (Romeo) into a Radio Shack Pro-96 connected to Belden 9113 coaxial cable to a discone antenna at 30 feet above ground level. Works great ! No trouble with multi-path distortion. I'm using this radio as a dedicated scanner for Macomb Twp.Central Dispatch Talk Group 2313 Police, 460.5750 & 453.525 Fire. I still have to program Med Star, and MSP. Any information on MSP. Frequencies, and talk groups used in Macomb Twp. area would greatly appreciated.

Great to hear from another local. I'm near 23 Mile Rd. and Fire Station #1.
Once again thank you for your help, and time.
Ki8bb.

JaJaJimmy

WQWD609:

Great to hear from a local also.
Just to stand correct the talk group number for Macomb Twp.Central Dispatch is 2313.
Thanks Ki8bb.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
i Monitor:

Sorry for the long response time. First of all I want to Thank you for the useful information. I programmed Macomb County Simulcast, and Lakeville (Romeo) into a Radio Shack Pro-96 connected to Belden 9113 coaxial cable to a discone antenna at 30 feet above ground level. Works great ! No trouble with multi-path distortion. I'm using this radio as a dedicated scanner for Macomb Twp.Central Dispatch Talk Group 2313 Police, 460.5750 & 453.525 Fire. I still have to program Med Star, and MSP. Any information on MSP. Frequencies, and talk groups used in Macomb Twp. area would greatly appreciated.

Great to hear from another local. I'm near 23 Mile Rd. and Fire Station #1.
Once again thank you for your help, and time.
Ki8bb.

You don't have to monitor the UHF analog frequencies for Macomb Township Fire. They also operate on MPSCS:

2856 b28 D 50MTFD Macomb Twp. Fire: Dispatch 1 Fire Dispatch
12268 2fec D 50MTFD2 Macomb Twp. Fire: Fireground 2 Fire-Tac
12269 2fed D 50MTFDADM Macomb Twp. Fire: Administration Fire-Talk
12527 30ef D 50MTFD3 Macomb Twp. Fire: Fireground 3 Fire-Tac
12064 2f20 D 50MTFCOM Macomb Twp. Fire Common Fire-Tac

For State Police, go to RR's Frequency Database for Michigan. Go to the MPSCS list. Then using your browser's 'Find' feature, search for 'State Police'. Macomb Twp does not have any TG's specific for the state police that I am aware of. We are in 'District 2', which might help some.

Status
Not open for further replies.