city of Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.

freqs

The resent move to MPSCS of Warren and Centerline Police and Fire .My question does anyone know if the rest of the City Services will move to MPSCS or stay on the City System?

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
It's my understanding they all are or soon will have moved to MPSCS. It should be easy to find out, just monitor the old system and see if they are still active.

Last edited:

fnnm400

Premium Subscriber
I haven’t heard them yet. However its my understanding that everything is encrypted except dispatch and channel 2 for police and fire. Haven’t heard anything else

freqs

Well I hope they don't go all encryption in the future .have a few friends on the WPD.But the old system is still active with other City services .But so far iam getting good reception 11 and Schoenherr area

RayAir

Unless Warren's talk groups don't all come over the Lakeville site I have no other hits than Warren PD dispatch (22340) and fire (22175,22176, and possibly 22179).

I know their SPOPS tg was encrypted on the old system. Not sure if they're using the MPSCS or not? No hits on any likely TG they might be using now. Hopefully Warren stays in the clear for the most part.

fnnm400

Premium Subscriber
Had a chance to reload the Warren System today. I took it out when I reprogrammed for the new county stuff.. Indeed the old system is still in use. Sounds like all public service using it yet.

fnnm400

Premium Subscriber
Just an Update to Warren. The old system is still being used. Fire was doing sprinkler system testing somewhere this last week in the evening on a county talk group.

All of the city service outside fire and police are still on the old system. DPW, Water, Waste Water Treatment, City Inspectors and Senior Transport still all operating as they were on the old system. It’s unknown if and when they may change. I’m actually thinking they may stay on this system as I’m not sure some of this stuff is allowed on the state system. Being all fairly busy I would be concerned about getting busy bonks by adding all this chat.
Time will tell.

freqs

On the old system iam getting talk group 200 fd city wide is in use now sounds like some sort of testing .talk group is marked depreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.