Any Freqs for Kent County in the 806–956 MHz??

Status
Not open for further replies.

robert8450

can someone tell me or link me to where I can find out who is using 806–956 MHz (if anyone these days) ??

One of my scanners, is an old PRO-90 / BC235 that can do that frequency range as well as analog trunking but I don't know if anyone is using 806–956 MHz anymore. So if you know of any entities that are still using analog trunking or frequencies in that range, please let me know - thanks.

If those freqs are not use anymore, and /or if there are no more analog trunking in Kent county, do you have any usage suggestions for an old trunking scanner besides just using it for regular analog scanning ??

Because it's older, all frequencies have to be entered manually as opposed to my newer scanners that can be programmed with a PC link so it's a bit of a hassle to program the old one. ....Which brings me back to my original question - if I can find some frequencies or trunked systems to listen to - that would be great, if not, I guess I'll have to retire it.

ecps92

There is also the FCC
Site / Market / Frequency Query

can someone tell me or link me to where I can find out who is using 806–956 MHz (if anyone these days) ??

One of my scanners, is an old PRO-90 / BC235 that can do that frequency range as well as analog trunking but I don't know if anyone is using 806–956 MHz anymore. So if you know of any entities that are still using analog trunking or frequencies in that range, please let me know - thanks.

If those freqs are not use anymore, and /or if there are no more analog trunking in Kent county, do you have any usage suggestions for an old trunking scanner besides just using it for regular analog scanning ??

Because it's older, all frequencies have to be entered manually as opposed to my newer scanners that can be programmed with a PC link so it's a bit of a hassle to program the old one. ....Which brings me back to my original question - if I can find some frequencies or trunked systems to listen to - that would be great, if not, I guess I'll have to retire it.

robert8450

From this link, go all the way to the bottom.
https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?ctid=1267

Appears to be 15 systems.

From the list it appears some could be scanned and some cannot (Consumers Energy, Forest Hills Schools). In order to listen to MPSCS you will need a digital scanner.

thanks but i saw that and none of those seem to be analog except for walker which doesn't seem to be working either ergo my original question.

robert8450

that's an interesting link - thank you. I've not seen that before, but I guess I don't know radios enough to know what I'm looking at there or how to use the results that came back for a search in Kent county. Seems like the freqs are mostly cellular, microwave, or Nextel 2-way..

Nevertheless, thanks for the responses. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.