Taking Feeds Requests (macomb county)

Status
Not open for further replies.

313RADIO

If anyone is looking for a specific talkgroup or group of talkgroups broadcasting on Macomb County I can provide a feed. Either here on RR or on a private server. PM me with your requests.

313RADIO

i had near 0 listeners, people prefer the old crap sounding streams. so i pulled em. anything specific you want?

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
i had near 0 listeners, people prefer the old crap sounding streams. so i pulled em. anything specific you want?

I don't think too many people realized they were there. They'd been missing for a few years now. I think they'd really catch on once the word is out there.

I normally monitor them when at home on my scanners, but I really appreciate being able to stream them to my phone when I'm not at home.

My main proirities are:

2313 50MASH County 9-1-1 Central Dispatch

2856 50MTFD Macomb Twp. Fire Dispatch 1

2192 740P911 Shelby Twp. Police Dispatch

2880 50SHPD Police Dispatch

2321 50CTPD Chesterfield Twp. Police

2329 50CTFD Chesterfield Twp. Fire

This would really be appreciated!

PBN1979

I loved having the feeds available. I live in SE Oakland County and my scanner doesnt pick up MPSCS from where I'm at. However, the feeds honestly werent good. I could barely hear them because the volume was so low, and reception was often garbled or extremely broken. I wondered why Clinton Twp wasnt included, since that used to be one of the busiest.
in the least, I was hoping the MSP feed would stay up. There was one awhile ago but its been gone for about 2 years. A dedicated MSP feed is really useful to monitor things like freeway hazards/accidents in severe weather. I think an MSP-only feed, with good audio clarity, is important.
Honestly, a few of those feeds were of little interest to most people. Not many people want to listen to places like Fraser or Shelby. They want busy cities. Small, quiet suburban areas arent real popular feeds.

Anyway, Do some testing to make sure audio quality is good, and re-consider bringing back MSP. Being able to monitor traffic conditions on freeways during snow days could be a great public service

313RADIO

Thanks for the feedback. Honestly, to my ear, compared to the existing feeds the quality is much better. I'm not relying on some crappy scanner. The first few days there may have been some quality issues during setup. The good thing with my setup is if you have multiple talkgroups talking at the same time, it will put them into a queue and play the in order received. you will never miss a call. It also archives all traffic from every TG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.