Detroit Police Radio Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

m297

gpghosts said:
I am starting a internship Tommorow With Detroit Police Dept. And I wanna Impress My Instructors with my radio code knowlege any help would be great

What kind of radio codes do you think you'll need to know, where is your internship being done at? DPD doesnt really use codes as often as other agencies, and there are very few that are used. And "10" codes are never used.

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
To be honest - more important than knowing the codes is knowing proper punctuation / use of capital letters / etc. I was just talking to one of the police academy teachers at Lansing Community College the other day and the thing he said that literally fails most recruits is their inability to write proper reports.

MacombMonitor

gpghosts said:
I am starting a internship Tommorow With Detroit Police Dept. And I wanna Impress My Instructors with my radio code knowlege any help would be great

No offense but you'll probably make a better impression if you don't try to impress. Lay low for awhile, listen, pay attention, show respect. As time goes on, let it be known what you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.