Belleville, Van Buren Township

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnvassel

Anyone monitoring from within this area? Some handheld low power comms may be being used soon and wondering if anyone in the immediate area has verified communications on handheld (non-repeated) frequencies listed on rr.com.
No, I'm not a drug dealer or someone looking to evade the law.

John

Thunderbolt

Global Database Administrator
All of the freqs listed for Belleville and Van Buren Twp. are confirmed. I have even heard activity on them in the past. Most of the simplex freqs are used when they have special events, or the local Strawberry Festival.

Currently, Van Buren Twp. dispatches all emergency services for the city of Belleville. The Belleville Fire Dept. units are 450-470, on 151.100 MHz. Whereas, the Belleville Police are the 800 series units on 155.790 MHz. They can use 155.835 as a backup for all agencies.

73s

Ron

johnvassel

Thunderbolt said:
All of the freqs listed for Belleville and Van Buren Twp. are confirmed. I have even heard activity on them in the past. Most of the simplex freqs are used when they have special events, or the local Strawberry Festival.

Currently, Van Buren Twp. dispatches all emergency services for the city of Belleville. The Belleville Fire Dept. units are 450-470, on 151.100 MHz. Whereas, the Belleville Police are the 800 series units on 155.790 MHz. They can use 155.835 as a backup for all agencies.

73s

Ron

Thanks Ron!

Combustion

Sumpter Township uses 155.835 as their primary frequency, They do not have a repeater so the cars are hard to hear.

Romulus on 155.535 is the same way. I believe they are licensed for a repeater but don't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.